TEFL for Teachers

  • Home
  • TEFL for Teachers

TEFL course for aspiring English Teachers

GV Malta is offering a free* online TEFL course in collaboration with Online TEFL Teacher – led by Alan Marsh.


Successful trainees will secure a job with GV Malta.


The course will be taking place from 14th March until 13th April 2023 – Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 17:15-20:30 CET.


Should you be interested, kindly register right away as numbers are limited. The online application can be accessed here. When completing the application, kindly state that you found out about the course from GV Malta.

The course is funded up to 75% by Training Pays Scheme to eligible applicants and GV will cover the remaining 25% upon successful completion of TEFL course and employment in 2023. The Training Pays Scheme funding is available to eligible applicants only – funding approval/rejection is at the discretion of Jobsplus. Applicants will apply and pay for the course on their own account and will apply for Training Pays Scheme funding and claim GV Malta sponsorship themselves.


For more information please contact dos@gvmalta.com